8.09.2010

So here we are again.




The Pongsuwan family: from left to right, me, mae(mom), P'Fon, Po(dad)
taken in Kaoluk, Songkla Feb '10


first experience at the waterfall in Phatthalung, Thailand

my grandpa Sern or the kid's great grandpa

So here is my story....

From Kingman, AZ to Phatthalung, Thailand, Pasadena, CA, Salt Lake City, UT, Mound, MN, Nauvoo, IL, and Fort Worth, TX. Arlington, Texas is our last stop and where we are now. Where are we going next, don't know yet. But we have had a blast this past summer. We visited family and friends in Thailand in February and that was sure an experience for Ed and the kids. As for me, home is still the only place where I feel very safe and secure. My parents are hoping that we might move there to stay for a few years. However Ed now has a new plan to get his PhD done first and I think it is the best time to do that since the kids are still young. So here we are again moving from place to place, learning about new places and people. We love it but we miss it. We miss seeing the ones who we dearly love like our family and friends. We miss and worry that we won't be able to return to visit them for a long time. Nevertheless, the past summer has become my favorite summer. Not only because I get to learn more about my family and Ed's but also I get to spend it with my dearest family members. We feel their kindness support and their love warmth hugs. It almost makes me feel like I can do it all. It is nice to know that I can also rely on them. Thank you family for being there for us. Thank you friends for loving us for who we are and accept us as your friends. This summer we have had a blast and we appreciate all that you have given us. So here are some of the summer pictures and VDOs that I put together. I will attempt to write some more later when I get a chance. Just a quick note, Jaynann is now 22 months old and Zeke is 15 months old. So here we are, enjoy!



This little VDO clip was taken when Zeke turned one. Lucinda taught me how to bake and decorate a birthday cake. It was a lot of fun. The birthday boy was a little bit tired by the time he had to open the presents so Jaynann did him a favor by opening them all. We had a good time.



Jaynann called this one her turkey dance. Ed took her dancing at the fair before the show started. Nauvoo was quite an experience for us, especially for me. I have learned so much and would never forget to be thankful for the pioneers and the prophets. They are the inspiration to me and my family.




Jaynann is a brave little girl. At her last day of swimming lessons, she managed to be the bravest one to jump off the diving board. I couldn't believe what I just saw. My goodness, she was really brave.




This one makes me smile big. At the Lucinda and Brian's, we were always entertained by the kids. Their aunt Angela and Emily were the kid's favorite people. They spent most of their time playing with their grandma, grandpa, aunt Angela, uncle Edwin, and auntie Emily. What a cool summer!




This VDO clip is awesome. You really get to hear who really know how to play the piano. Zeke was so small to reach the piano keys but he managed to stand on his little toes and tried to play like a grown up. Jaynann acted like she was a professional pianist. The kids enjoy spending time with their grandma and grandpa this summer.

No comments: